Welcome to Viraltag. We are very excited to have you on board. Below instructions will help you get started with Viraltag and some useful tips to grow your community and drive more traffic from Social Media.
Setup Your Pinterest Business Account :
Setup Pinterest Business account so you can access analytics provided by Pinterest. Verify your website, add PinIt button to your site and show your Pinterest presence on other social media accounts you have. Learn more about getting started with Pinterest 8 Smartest Ways To Launch A Pinterest Business Account.
Posting Content :
1) Try to post 15- 25 pins per day to keep your followers engaged. More than 25 is not recommended. Post less and keep quality high.
2) Do not post all pins at once – post pins through out the day.
3) Pull your images from existing Social Media Sites , Your Site or from your Computer and make a collection of Images you can post.
Using Viraltag’s Uploader, you can easily pull images from your other Social Media Profiles and from hard Disk.
Using Viraltag’s Chrome Extension or Bookmarklet, you can easily Pull Images from your website. Install the Chrome Extension/Bookmarklet – you can use it on your site to pull all your images.
4) Post a mix of your own images and images from similar categories. This helps to keep content fresh and engaging. Use viraltag’s Discover feature to post images from similar categories.
1) Check Viraltag Analytics to see which Boards/Categories are performing better and tailor your Images accordingly.
2) Google Analytics will help you understand traffic you are getting from Pinterest and even best times to post.
Check this post to learn more How do you really know if what youre doing on Pinterest is working
Posts from partners
Founder of Viraltag - Visual Content Marketing Platform. Passionate about helping Small Businesses succeed on Social Media.