5 EASY & SIMPLE WAYS TO CREATE A WINNING PINTEREST STRATEGY FOR YOUR BUSINESS
People reach out to me almost daily to ask me how they can get more repins and followers.
I respond with questions, one of which is “do you have a plan or goal for Pinterest?”
99 percent of the time they say “no”.
Most people who use Pinterest for their business are too eager to start pinning pretty images in my opinion and they overlook the steps required for creating a solid foundation on Pinterest. There is so much more …
This is one of the most common questions we get, sometimes accompanied with a question mark, sometimes with several exclamation marks!!!
Here’s how :
1) Install the chrome extension on your toolbar
2) Visit any Pinterest page/board you like:
3) Click on the Viraltag extension button. This picks all images on the page. Select Pins you want to schedule and click ‘Schedule’
4) You could click on the Viraltag button on each image hover to repin them …
The 8 Smartest Ways to Launch a Pinterest Business Account
As a Pinterest consultant I am always looking for ways to help; businesses, bloggers, marketers and entrepreneurs maximize their results on Pinterest because I believe it is a phenomenally powerful business acceleration tool.
In the weeks and months to come I’ll be sharing powerful, proven, money making “how to” Pinterest tips, news and case studies on Viraltag’s blog. Join us here regularly to learn more about how to rock Pinterest!
1. Businesses today are overwhelmed with social media marketing platform choices.
2. Too many seem …
Why use Pinterest?
Some of use it just ‘cos we like showing off new pics of our dog or latest experiment at cooking. Some use it to get more eyeballs for their site.
As you know, there are several major social networks. Facebook was accounted for more than 10% of overall traffic to publisher in September. Well, there’s no wonder why Facebook is the leading platform in social media. But the (not so)surprising fact is that Pinterest is on the second rank on the list, surpassing the traffic given by other social media platforms.
Pinterest is known as a pin board–style …
Raise your hands if you consider managing your Pinterest activity on Hootsuite a chore.
There’s one, two,…well you get the point.
As of yet, there was no established app on the Social Network Management Giant to efficiently manage your Pinterest account. As a personal user myself, it required constant checks and monitoring. We realized that many of our users are Hootsuite users too and thus we put our heads together to come up with a fully integrated solution to this problem. We are very excited to announce the launch of ViralTag for Pinterest app in HootSuite!
Now you can …
Here are the simple steps to Schedule Your Posts with our Chrome extension.
1) Click on Viraltag Bookmarklet on any website you are browsing. Viraltag picks up all the images on the webpage.
2) Select all the images you would like to post and click on ‘Schedule’
3) In the next screen, select the social profiles you want the post(s) to go out to, edit the caption, add in the source URL and schedule it to go out to your social media accounts!
It’s as simple as that. Sign up today to schedule your posts!
Viraltag is a Social Media Marketing tool for Marketers, Bloggers, Brands and Businesses. It aims to answer 3 questions that Brands have, when using Social Media :
1) What content should I post?
Since Social Media is all about inspiration, just posting your products on your profiles would not get a lot of attention unless you are a major retailer. Brands are encouraged to create posts apart from their regular line of Business. But the question here is what content should they post?
Viraltag shows you content that is trending on social media for every category, and shows you what content has performed well in the past too!